Where it’s not a habit, It’s life...
CUSTOMISED TRAVEL PLANNING
Those familiar with Aquella Travel already know of our attention to detail, fanatical levels of service and our passion to promote and expose this wonderful country to the rest of the world.
Customised Travel Planning
Are you the type of person who just doesn’t have time to do all the research, planning and booking that a trip on your bucket list - destination?
You want this dream vacation on your bucket list to be perfect, but you are simply overwhelmed with all the information.
Why leave this trip of a lifetime to chance?
Aquella Travel has the knowledge to assist you with your customized travel planning
And it’s created just for you!!
Customized Travel Planning includes:
- Consultations with us to determine the flow of your trip, your style of travel, your budget and your wants and needs. I want to get to know you!
- Booking any and all aspects of your trip — from air to accommodation to tours to ground transportation to specialty experiences such as cooking classes, wine tastings, sporting events or guided hikes. I will book whatever aspects of your trip you want me to.
- Recommendations on restaurants, cafes and pubs.
- Tips for outdoor activities that fit your skill level.
- Suggestions on off the beaten path destinations.
- Advice on must see sites.
- Ideas on experiences that pertain to your particular interests.
- Recommendations on scenic drives (if you are driving).
- A detailed itinerary with all supporting documents plus any maps you might need.
- Answers to any and all of your questions.
- 24/7 support when you travel.
Here’s how it works:
- You contact me via the contact form on this website or via email — or you can even call me if you prefer.
- If you use the contact form, please put “customized travel planning” in the subject line.
- Please be as detailed as possible so I know where you want to travel, when you want to go, what your budget is and any other details that might help me in determining your “style” of travel.
- Once we have that initial consultation, we’ll decide if we want to work together.
- As we begin to work together, I’ll ask more questions. We can do this via email, phone or video calls. It’s up to you. But I really believe the more I get to know you, the more I can really tailor-make your vacation to you — so you can wander your way.
- I’ll plan out a basic itinerary first. Some of my clients are very clear about where they want to travel to. And some are not. We’ll work on the itinerary together until it’s exactly how you want it.
- Once we have the itinerary set (which destinations and how many days at each), I’ll send you the agreement which you’ll sign and return to me via email.
- You will also pay the initial deposit equal to 10 % of the total cost at the time of signing the agreement.
- The remainder of the tour amount will be paid in two equal payments (see Aquella Travel’s Terms & Conditions).
Then the real fun begins!
- We’ll begin to fill in the blanks on your itinerary — accommodation, transportation, tours/sites, activities, events, special experiences — anything we want to plan in advance we will. I believe in leaving open time so you have free time. You will always make the final decision on where to stay, what tour to take, what mode of transportation you want to use and what sites you want to see. I just narrow down the options.
- We’ll be in constant contact throughout the planning and booking of each aspect of your itinerary. I’ll always be available to answer questions. And I’ll be in contact to ask you questions so I create the perfect vacation for you.
- You will receive a folder (in print) of all of your information approximately 2 weeks prior to departure. In this you’ll find:
- The itinerary with all your accommodation plus any tours, classes or experiences that we have booked in advance.
- Supporting documents such as train and/or tour and site tickets.
- All suggestions and recommendations for things to do, see and experience in each destination along your journey.
- Recommendations on places to eat and drink.
- Any maps you’ll need to find your way.
- And, of course, I’ll be available 24/7 during your trip. If you need anything at all, I’ll be ready to help you out.
Customized travel planning depends on the following:
Price will vary depending on:
- how many travelers and the number of destinations
- how much time we have for planning (it’s recommended to begin planning at least 6 months in advance)
- the complexity of your trip
- any specialized requests that require additional time and research
Contact us for more information.
Allow Aquella Travel help you make your dream safari come true.
Aquella Travel’s team is ready to assist to plan your tailored safari, no matter your preference of destination and experiences. Please provide as much information here as possible for us to assist you.
Aquella Travel will not share your collected personal information with any third-party organisations.